Sulfuric Acid 98.5% in Iran
CAS Number: 7664-93-9
Iran HS Code: 28070000
Sulfuric acid (alternative spelling sulphuric acid) is a highly corrosive strong mineral acid with the molecular formula H2SO4 and molecular weight (Approx.) 98 g/mol. Sulfuric Acid is liquid and produced in different grades. However, 98%-99% acid sulfuric which is also called concentrated sulfuric acid s the most pervasive type.
Sulphuric Acid is the highest volume inorganic chemical manufactured world-wide. Sulfuric acid is one of the most important compounds made by the chemical industry. It is used to make, literally, hundreds of compounds needed by almost every industry.
A nation’s sulfuric acid production is a good indicator of its industrial strength.
Pure sulfuric acid is not encountered naturally on Earth in anhydrous form, due to its great affinity for water. Dilute sulfuric acid is a constituent of acid rain, which is formed by atmospheric oxidation of sulfur dioxide in the presence of water.
Oil of Vitriol
The world production capacity of sulfuric acid is more than 250 MT/Y (2015) and is expected to reach 300 MT/Y and near 340 MT/Y by 2025 and 2035, respectively.
According to the research report, the global sulfuric acid market was valued at US$ 67.99 Billion in 2014 and is projected to reach US$ 85.40 Billion by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of 2.6% between 2015 and 2023.
In terms of demand, Asia Pacific dominated the global sulfuric acid market and accounted for more than 50% share in 2014.
- Power Plants
- Water Desalination Facilities
- Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Industries
- Municipal Water and Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Mines (Copper, Zinc, and etc.)
- Fertlizer Plants (Sulfates and Phosphates)
Engine Oil Refinery
- Car Making and Down Stream Industries
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Catalyst for Chemical Synthesis (Oxidation, Reduction, Polymerization, and etc.)
- Descaling, Degreasing, and Declouration
- Strong Oxidation Agent
- Dehumidifier Agent
- Local Production
- Fast Delivery
- Tehran Oil Refining Co.
- Imam Khomeini (Shazand) Oil Refining Co.
- Iran Khodro Diesel
- Mobarakeh Steel Co.
- Esfahan Steel Co.
- Esfahan Power Plant
- Kerman Power Generation Co.
- Shazand Thermal Power Plant
- Latif Paper Company
- Zinc & Lead Companies