Polyaluminum Chloride in Iran (30%)
CAS Number: 1327-41-9 / 390290-78-3 / 7784-13-6
Iran HS Code: 28273200
Since 1990s, a number of aluminum-based alternative coagulants to ALUM have been developed for water treatment applications. These compounds are inorganic high molecule polymers and, in anhydrous form, have the general formula (Aln(OH)mCl(3n-m))x and are totally soluble in water.
These highly polymerised coagulants include the following:
Polyaluminium chloride (PACl, n=2 and m=3),
Aluminium chlorohydrate (ACH, n=2 and m=5), and
Polyaluminium chlorohydrate (PACH): similar to ACH.
In practice, there is little difference between the performance of ACH and PACl in water treatment applications, even though ACH is more hydrated.
The length of the polymerized chain, molecular weight and number of ionic charges is determined by the degree of polymerization. The polymerization factor is 12<x<18 and the effective formulation shows x=15 in 95% of molecules and present 26%
PAC forms [Al12(OH)24AlO4 (H2O)12]+7 in aqueous solutions features the material with unique coagulation characteristics that makes it suitable for many hygienic and environmental applications.
PAC is similar to alum, with several important differences:
– Partially pre-neutralized (Higher basicity than alum). Basicity (OH/Al ratio) is the unit for measuring the degree of acid neutralization. Basicity can varied from 0% (aluminum chloride solution) to 83% (aluminum chlorohydrate solution). Typically available Poly Aluminum Chloride solution products have basicities ranging from 10% – 70%.
– Contain Cl instead of SO4.
– Contain up to 3 times the Aluminium (Al2O3) content.
– The aluminum part of the product becomes more polymerized, ensuing in higher cationic charge and improved performance capabilities.
Generally, PAC presents higher hygienic properties, economic advantage, and usage convenience that all together put this material on increase demand rate, globally.
Golgah, as one of the main providers of PAC in Iran, offers quality PAC in solid or liquid form using its own production lines and/or its international supply network, as well.
– PAC Solid
– Poly Aluminum Chloride Solid
- Municipal, Industrial, and Agricultural Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Industries
- Oil Drilling and Transportation
- Textile and Tanning
- Ceramic and Tile Factories
- Food and Drug
- Power Plants
- Automotive and Down Stream Industries
- Municipal and Industrial Waste Water Treatment
- Turbidity, Color, Total Organic Carbon (TOC), and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Removal
- Increase Filter Life
- Sludge Reduction
- Retention and Drainage Aid
- Recycling paper pulp from white water
- Strong Flocculant
- High Cationic Charge
- High Effective pH Range
- Effective in Low to High Temperatures
- Removes Turbidity of Wide Range (Small and Large Particles)
- Ease of Use
- Khuzestan Water and Sewage Co.
- Hormozgan Water and Sewage Co.
- Esfahan Water and Sewage Co.
- Hamedan Water and Sewage Co.
- Latif Paper Company
- Shiraz Oil Refining Co.
- Ramin Power Plant