Aluminum Sulfate in Iran (Alum) 17%
CAS Number: 7784-31-8
Iran HS Code: 28332200
Aluminum sulfate (Alum) is a chemical compound with the formula Al2(SO4)3. It is soluble in water and is mainly used as a coagulating/flocculating agent in the purification of drinking water and waste water treatment plants, and also in paper manufacturing.
Aluminum sulfate is rarely, if ever, encountered as the anhydrous salt. It forms a number of different hydrates, of which the octadecahydrate Al2(SO4)3•18H2O is one of the most common types. Both forms are soluble in water, noncombustible, and nontoxic.
The tetraoctahydrate Al2(SO4)3•14H2O (Alum) is commercially the best quality of aluminum sulfate in terms of effectiveness which has the average w/w ratio of Al2O3, of 17% – compared to 14% in octadecahydrate composition.
Alum is commercially available in solid (kibbled, crushed, or powder) and liquid (50% w/w solution) forms.
Based on its more than 20 years production experience, Golgah provides Alum at high and consistent quality to its local and international clients in a variety of industries such as water and waste water treatment, pulp&paper, and Oil&gas.
– Hydrated aluminum sulfate
– Aluminum hydrogen sulfate
– Aluminium sulphate
Golgah is the major producer of Aluminum Sulfate 17% in Iran that is awarded with national standard certificate for its product.
- Municipal, Industrial, and Agricultural Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Ceramic and Tile Factories
- Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Industries
- Firefighting Foams Production
- Food and Drug
- Power Plants
- Automotive and Down Stream Industries
- Construction Projects & Building Material Producers
- Agriculture and Environment Protection
Potable Water Treatment
- Industrial Process Water Recycling
- Municipal, Industrial, and Agricultural Waste Water Treatment
- sizing, mordant, and firming agent
- Bleaching, Sizing, Firming and Purifying Agent
- Dyeing mordant Agent
- Clarifier for Fats & Oils, and Deodorizer
- Fire retardant and fire extinguishing
- Retardant agent, waterproofing agent and accelerator in concrete
- Soild pH Adjustment
- Anti-algae in lakes, Phosphor Removal
- Effective Removal of Dssolved Organic Carbon (DOC)
- Effective Removal of Fulvic and Humic Color Particles
- Better Removal of Trihalomethanes (THM)
- High Quality
- Affordable Price
- Ease of Use
- Hamedan Water and Sewage Co.
- Tabriz Oil Refining Co.
- Tehran Oil Refining Co.
- SAIPA (Tehran and Kashan Plants)
- Iran Khodro Co.